Top 10 Events in San Diego in June
(In Order By Date)
1. San Diego County Fair- This years theme is "Where the West is Fun"
June 2-July 4 / Del Mar Fairgrounds
2. Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon, Half, 5K and Relay
June 3-4 / Start line for Marathon and Half is @ 6th & Quince at Balboa Park
3. Fido Fest- Dog adoptions, activities, exhibitors, give-aways, discounted vaccinations and more!
June 10 / 550 Park Center Drive, Santee, California 92071
4. Mud Run - 5k and 10K- Enjoy fun obstacles as a group or go for a personal best.
June 10-11 / Camp Pendleton
5. Taste of La Mesa- Sample a variety of what La Mesa has to offer.
June 12 / 4975 Memorial Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942
6. Taste of Little Italy- Sample at least 15 different restaurants along the popular streets of Little Italy.
June 14 / Choose the North Route or South Route
7. San Diego International Beer Festival- 4 hours of tasting some of the best beers around.
June 16-18 / Del Mar Fairgrounds
8. Tony Gwynn 5.5K Run & Walk- Run around Miramar. Proceeds to go Tony and Alicia Gwynn Foundation
June 17 / Alesmith Brewing 9990 AleSmith Ct. San Diego, 92126
9. Taste of Gaslamp- Taste samples from 25 different restaurants in the Gaslamp
June 17 / Gaslamp Quarter San Diego
10. Ocean Beach Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off- Enjoy Music, chili cook-off, beer garden, art and so much more!
June 24 / Newport Ave and Surrounding Area
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.