10 Fun Things to Do in San Diego in March 2019- Rachel Zazzera
1. The Flower Fields Mar. 1-May 12
Time/Place: 9am-6pm / The Flower Fields of Carlsbad
Contact: 760-431-0352 / www.theflowerfields.com
2. Gaslamp Mardi Gras Mar. 1-2 & 5 This is a 21+ event.
Time/Place: Fifth Avenue, Downtown San Diego
3. Finish Chelseas Run 5K Mar. 2 Time/Place: 6:30-11am / Balboa Park
4. San Diego Undy Run/Walk Mar. 2
Time/Place: 7am-12pm / 2750 North Mission Bay Drive
5. CRSSD Festival Mar. 2-3
Electronic music festival featuring three stages and 36+ performers.
Time/Place: San Diego County Waterfront Park
6. St. Patrick's Day Half Marathon Mar. 3
Time/Place: 6:30am-12pm / Downtown El Cajon
7. SeaWorlds Seven Seas Craft Beer & Food Festival Mar. 9-Apr. 28
Featuring craft beer from favorite local breweries, plus fresh international cuisine infused with local, sustainable ingredients and unique signature flavors from around the world. Price included with park admission.
Time/Place: SeaWorld San Diego
8. San Diego Half Marathon & Padres 5K Mar. 10 Half Marathon, The 2-Person San Diego Half Marathon Relay, Padres 5K, Kids Mile and Virtual Runner.
Time/Place: 6:55am-12pm / Petco Park
9. San Diego shamROCK Mar. 16
6 blocks of the Gaslamp Quarter get covered with over 50,000 square feet of emerald green astroturf
Time/Place: 2pm / 5th Avenue
10. Cherry Blossom Festival Mar. 22-24
Accompanied by food vendors, cultural performances and demonstrations, and family friendly activities!
Time/Place: 10am-6pm / Japanese Friendship Garden of San Diego
Contact: 619-232-2721 / www.niwa.org/cbf19
Photo credit: Photo by Melissa Askew on Unsplash
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.