10 Fun Things to Do in San Diego in May 2019- Rachel Zazzera
1. Old Town Fiesta Cinco de Mayo May 3-5
Time/Place: Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
Contact: 619-291-4903 / www.cincodemayooldtown.com
2. Asian Cultural Festival of San Diego May 4 Time/Place: 10am-5pm / Mira Mesa Community Park
3. Cinco de Mayo Trail Run May 4
5K and 10K
Time/Place: 6:30-10:30am / Lake Poway Trail
4. Cinco de Mayo in Balboa Park May 4
Time/Place: 11am-6pm / House of Hospitality
5. SDCCU Festival of Arts May 11
Time/Place: 11am-10pm / North Park Main Street
Contact: 619-294-2501 / www.northparkmainstreet.com
6. Chocolate Festival May 11
Time/Place: 10am-4pm / San Diego Botanic Garden, Encinitas
Contact: 760-436-3036 / www.sdbgarden.org
7. Ocean Beach Kite Festival May 18 Time/Place: 10am-4pm / Robb Athletic Field
8. SoCal TACO FEST May 18
Over 25 of your favorite restaurants.
Time/Place: 11am-10pm / San Diego County Waterfront Park
9. Santee Street Fair and Craft Beer Festival May 25
More than 300 food and craft vendor booths.
Time/Place: 10am-6pm / Riverview Parkway & Town Center Parkway
Contact: 619-449-1515 / www.santeestreetfair.com
10. San Diego County Fair May 31-July 4 This years theme: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
Time/Place: Del Mar Fairgrounds
Contact: 858-755-1161 / www.sdfair.com
Photo by Adi Goldstein on Unsplash
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.