1. Weather... DUH! People flock to San Diego for its warm, sunny days all...year...long...!
2. The Sandy Beaches. San Diego offers miles of sand along the coast. You can start up north in Oceanside and make your way through Carlsbad, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach and all the way down to Imperial Beach with more in between. San Diego’s beach towns also offer so much to do besides laying along the water. There’s amusement parks, restaurants, nightlife, boutiques and more!
3. Beautiful People. In general, California gets a lot of credit for housing a large selection of diverse people. When we say “beautiful”, we do not only focus on physical looks, (because let's admit it, San Diego has gorgeous looking people) but the multiple personalities, ages and lifestyles that are attracted to San Diego and all it has to offer.
4. Endless Outdoor Activities. You can surf, hike, run, golf, sail and more, all in San Diego’s small quarters. It is easy to catch the latest golf tournament at Torrey Pines or plan for an upcoming marathon running through downtown. There is always the beach, but there are also mountains, which take you on a good workout to view points around San Diego.
5. Tasty Cuisine. There is a reason why a new restaurant is opening every day in San Diego: people flock to it. Even with a wide range of taste buds, San Diego finds a way to satisfy the needs of everyone. Go into a San Diego restaurant, and guarantee you will not be the only one there. With the beautiful weather, comes peoples desire to enjoy good food out on the town.
6. Minutes From Mexico. We talked about tasty cuisine, which you can also find in Mexico. Walk or drive across the border and you are instantly a foreigner. Tijuana or TJ, as we call it, offers the Mexican experience with its bars, shops and nightlife.
7. Attractions, Attractions and More Attractions. Balboa Park, Seaworld, Lego Land, USS Midway, Sunset Cliffs and Torrey Pines are just a handful of the attractions San Diego has to offer. Anyone visiting San Diego could easily spend a week staying busy all hours of the day. Just think if you had a lifetime to visit all of these fun places and lived in San Diego!
8. Unlimited Breweries. San Diego ranks among the top along with places like Portland, San Francisco and Denver for the saturation of breweries that this city holds. There are new brew spots opening everyday and creating something just as good as the last. Some of the San Diego legends include: Stone, Ballast Point and Karl Strauss. With multiple breweries in one city, you can guarantee you will hit a beer festival at least once in your lifetime.
9. Neighborhood Personalities. Once you are in San Diego, it is hard to decide on exactly where you want to stay put. San Diego is comprised of multiple neighborhoods that all have their own personalities. Living in downtown San Diego is going to be a different lifestyle than those living in Carmel Valley. Living in La Mesa will be different than living in Pacific Beach. San Diego has a neighborhood that will fit the needs of anyone that wants to take advantage of this beautiful city.
10. Affordability. Sure, San Diego looks expensive to someone moving in from a different state or rural area of the country. When comparing the city of San Diego to other California cities such as Los Angeles and San Francisco, no wonder people would choose to live in San Diego!